Final conference Day 1 -part 1
After three years of cooperation, the MESOC team held its last conference on 9 and 10 March 2023 in Paris.
The first morning opened with contributions from Giuliana Sicolo, our Project Officer at the European Commission, and Noora Eronen, Policy Officer at the European Commission's DG Research and Innovation.
We also introduced the day with a speech by Bernd Fesel, Director General of the EIT Culture and Creativity, on the social objectives of the EIT Culture and Creativity.
Afterwards, the MESOC partners presented the knowledge, resources and tools produced:
- Convergent model
- City pilots and result of experiences
- Enabling conditions of the social impact of culture
- Policy Briefs
- Gender Analysis and Cultural and Creative Sectors, Status and Recommendation
- MESOC Toolkit and Document Repository
- SICCRED. Societal Impact of Culture and Creativity
The replay of this first morning is available here, as well as the speakers' presentations.